Helen O’Grady English Drama Teachers
HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND ENERGETIC TEACHERS WANTED! (Teach English Drama in Taiwan)
With more than 70,000 students attending classes weekly, it’s the largest children’s organization of its kind in the world. Our aim is to develop children through drama, building confidence, self-esteem, empowering them to achieve and excel in their dreams.
The aim of the Academy is to provide students with a self-development program, designed to increase their confidence, communicative skills and creative talents through a carefully constructed drama syllabus. However, we are not a talent school and it is important to stress it is not our aim to produce “stars”, but rather to help all children realize their creative potential.
- Helen O’Grady Drama Academy Teacher is responsible for implementing and promoting the Drama program in conformity with our international Teaching System and the Helen O’Grady Drama Academy operating standards.
- Teach fun classes and summer/winter camps designed to build speaking skills and confidence in kids.
- Training, lesson plans, curriculum and scripts are ALL provided.
The Academy will provide teachers with new curriculum material each term, covering introductory activities, speech exercises, creative movement, dialogue development, snippets, whole-class improvisations and when applicable, studio productions. Along with the new curriculum material, teachers will also receive complete sets of lesson plans, for lower primary, upper primary and youth theatre. These lesson plans have been constructed to ensure that the presentation and structure of each lesson is uniform throughout the Academy.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- Enthusiastic about having a positive input into young people’s lives, and a vibrant energetic person.
- You should have clear speech without strong accent, vibrant dynamic personality, outgoing nature with lots of vocal and physical energy.
- Classroom experience
- Drama/theatre experience
If you are interested in this fantastic position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about us: www.facebook.com/helenogradytaiwan